Random Topics

Something you might like to know... around you, about me...

02 April 2005

creating of the blog

Today, by chance, I found this space for me to create some blogs of myself which is really really good.The weather has been lovely today.

I'v got two friends visited me and stayed with us for lunch. He (together with his gf) is a wise man and believes very much in fate teller. we talked a lot about it and he is a pretty good story teller as well, esp. in history story of China.

I watched the film, Helen of Troy. It was a very very nice film but I hate the end.a: it was out of my imagination,b: it was too sad.I always had love the good people win the war and the loving couple live together, but ...The film's story flot is very nice and I love the way they speak English, not the American way, not exactly the English way, but a way you taste the past...

I would, write something about the past couple of weeks, and may add some simple reviews of the films I had just seen.
I would also talk about some of my understanding in Credit Card and financial borrowing soon as well.

Hope to see you everyday, here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home