Random Topics

Something you might like to know... around you, about me...

15 April 2005

Time flies

It seems like yesterday when I was in the university, first year, second and so on...
It might because that I am growing older and older, then times flies faster and faster...

I have some dreams, and I would try to achieve some after my studying which will appoach soon. I had lots of dreams, many of them have broken when the time passes by.

Determination is even more important than ideas. Action then might count the most important for your dreams, beautiful or not.

Stopping talking and get down to work has been my motto once. But I now realized that talking is very much important as well to a business man, or to any sucessful people.

Learn to talk, learn to get your hands dirty, soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home