Random Topics

Something you might like to know... around you, about me...

19 April 2005

A man over 30

There is an old Chinese proverb, saying: A man over 30 should be independent. Though I am independent at them moment, I don't think that I have achieved anything encouraging as a man approaching middle age.

It sounds a bit depressing and a bit too "old" in thinking. But, actually, It is time to achieve something for myself, for my family even for the society.

Aim: Read more and try to get some idol in my heart, in real life. No worries about chores, anymore, think big!

The latter part of the Chinese saying is: A man who is over 40 should be knowledgeable, getting to know everything. A man who is over 50 should fully understand his fate.

In my understanding, it is time for a man over 30 to be self confident, be able to lead a team, have your own thought and fight for it without hesitation!!!

Life is short. Act big from now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home