Random Topics

Something you might like to know... around you, about me...

10 May 2005

Assessment Center

Yesterday and today, I have been to an assessment center for the first time in my life.
It was lots of fun and the tasks are quite challenging as well.

The task we took included in tray test, one to one interview, individual presentation, psychometric test and group discussion.

I have been improving on all of these in the last couple of years, esp. Since I took the MSc business and enterprise course in Oxford Brookes university.

I have benefited a lot as well in the two days' business I took organized in and by ICI company.

But, by now, I still think that I could have done much better in the aptitude test, interview and presentation. Why couldn't I just give the perfect examples and explanation in interview??

Still a lot to learn.

For more information on assessment centers, pls click the following link.
Assessment centers, an exciting activity you would love to expect to attend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home