Random Topics

Something you might like to know... around you, about me...

03 June 2005

Lottery, I like this sentence

My own chances of winning the lottery are not good because I've never purchased a ticket.

The following is a very good article telling you how much the chance is to win a 6 figuer lotto, to turn lots of your big dream into reality.

http://www.belogical.com/odds_and_ends.htm

Yeah, I do agree, if you never bet, you will never lose.

We probably need to trun our dreams into reality by fighting with our own two hands, step by step. And, at the same time, we can experience the sweetness of sweat.

There are about 80M lottery tickets sold every week in the Uk. Half of the money returns to the buyers, quite some of them goes to charity and goverment tax, cost and agencies... The lottery company is regulated by over 2000 licenses.

Anyhow, wish you good luck if you do buy tickets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home