Random Topics

Something you might like to know... around you, about me...

05 February 2006

BeiJing

I didn't like big cities at all, before.
I hate big cities because they are not: easy to remmber where we are and where we have been. and, normally, people are indifferent there... Normally, big cities are also crowded, seems dangerous, seems dirty, seems in chaos...

I recently have been to Beijing, (I passed by that city many times before) and, I stayed there for about two weeks. A close friend showed me around, not to the famous sight seeings, but to some places that strangers will never be able to find.

A Pub called, pass by, locates in an old Hu Tong. It seems in a very old building, with an old style, mixed with eastern and western culture. It definatly has very nice taste of western food and reasonable priced drinks and so on.

We have been to many restaurants with China's local styles. They have food more than meat or fish or delicious vegetables can make, but made from colorful cultures, different styles and certainly unique tastes. Oh, right, their prices are so much acceptable compared to the luxury hotels or decent decorated restaurants... you might be surprized! So, call a friend before adventuring there...

Beijing still has the traffic that won't please you, but people's behaviours are far better than other middle sized cities in China.

I am falling in Love with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home