Random Topics

Something you might like to know... around you, about me...

21 July 2005

Nostalgia

It might be because that I am already old, though only in my early stage of 30s, I always miss the old stories.

It might be because I am already old, though only in my early 30s, I enjoy the time with my old friends, and, am reluctant to know more new people.

It might be because I am full of emotions, I always miss the brook brought me up and the small village fed me for 20 years.

It can't be swept away from the memory. It can't be forgotten easily, the small village, standing in the snowing strong wind; the little school, standing on the only highland.

It seems that I couldn't find another well so sweet as the one the village; it seems that nowhere has been so warm as that little house that gave birth to me.

I have been sleeping in the moutain guarding our fruits; I have been ploughing the field for more products; I have been missing the little hometown a little...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

也许真的开始‘老’了,当旧时的回忆一再出现的时候;又或者感觉有些寂寞了,才会时常思念过去的种种..... 然而无论究竟为何,怀旧的心情印证着一颗感性的心。

21/7/05  

Post a Comment

<< Home