Random Topics

Something you might like to know... around you, about me...

06 July 2005

Congratulations to London

It is London who is going to host the Olympic in 2012. I bet some samll amount of money in Ladbrokes on London yesterday and a little more on Paris since it is the favorite from the IOC's evalution and inspections.

Overall I lost finacially. But I am happy for London since I live in this county now.

This is the first time I opened the online account in a gambling company's website and had a bet, probably the last time since I found the Odds is very odd.

It must be a pain for French people, cos they did work very hard towards the application and Paris was so near in the last stage.

In the second round, Madrid has once been leading but then was eliminated, so, you can see, sometimes it just depends, nothing has certainty...

This may lead us to think someone's say: There is only one rule doesn't change, that is everything changes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home