Random Topics

Something you might like to know... around you, about me...

20 June 2005

Postgraduate Ball

Brookes University, business school, organized a postgraduate ball in Randolph Hotel, the most luxury one in Oxford, last night.

Lots of my friends and classmate turned up in the hot weather, which even made the air-con useless plus the over 200 people there.

I have been struggling at the begining of my study here in the UK, but now, I appreciated it so much for the help that I got from these serious, sincere, experienced and motivated lectures. I had some chat with many lectures as well as acquaintances.

A couple of friends followd us home to continue the cheerful atmosphere even it was late. We opened a bottle of Champagne and had some nice sea food in our lovely garden. The weather cools down, making the day such a beautiful one.

When I called my parents today, they told me it was my birthday according to Lunar Calendar.

In England, when the temp is over 30 degree, we think it is simply too hot, though it was a piece of cake for me before, but people change when they are in different circumstances, fortunatly or unfortunatly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home