Random Topics

Something you might like to know... around you, about me...

06 June 2005

Gill's Birthday

Yesterday was my firend, Gill's birthday, the 25th one.

His girlfriend prepared for a long time and would like to give him a surprise. She told him that she wouldn't be able to be around on the perticular day cos she needed to help me and my wife something very important by going to London. She also told all the friends not attending to any of Gill's invitation for any type, pretending knowing nothing about his birthday.

We later on, arranged Gill to work on his birthday and gave others more time to prepare for the party. Oliver showed him around and took him to a movie, naming got two free tickets from someone who just argued with his girlfriend.

Gill called me, a couple of days ago, saying, Can I go to London with you on the coming Sunday? I said, sorry, not really, and it was your girlfriend who could only be a help, but nobody else. He then added, what if she really really wants me to go with her? (OOOOH, I said to myself, that was she let me to lie to you, mate. ) Can you please not...? That was my answer. He did me the favor.

It was a surprise to him after returning from movie with a man. Loads of friends were there waiting for him with loads of delicous cooking mainly done by his hard working girlfrind.

Gill, what more do you want to claim, from her?

We all had an exciting evening with so many kind and open friends.

Happy birthday to you, the humerous and nice young man.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, here are Gill and jiaru, my dear brother, I am very surprised and moved by what jiaru and you guys done. Actually I wasn't very disappointed when i know you guys have no time to celebrate my birthday, because i am very generous, haha, you know. Carry on with your nice blog

6/6/05  

Post a Comment

<< Home