Random Topics

Something you might like to know... around you, about me...

17 June 2005

Weather forcast

This morning, I poured away a cup of unwanted water to the floor outside the door to the garden.

And, then I saw two ants trying hard to swim out of it. The one behind said to the other, "Oh, dear, the weather forcast said this morning that today's weather was going to be perfect alright, but, you see, such a heavy shower, like raining cats and dogs! What a horrible day!"

The one in front said, " Strange enough, I didn't feel nor sense anything unusual, ai, nowadays, I don't understand the weather nor the weather forcast anymore..., come on, let's get out of here."

I sunddenly realized that I have disturbed someone else's life without awareness.

You see how much damage we have done to the planet that we have been rely on from 4 million people about 10,000 years ago to 6 billion today?

Do something about it and SAVE OUR EARTH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home