Random Topics

Something you might like to know... around you, about me...

20 April 2005

Women's clothes

OH, gosh, that is a huge stocking, isn't it?

One of my lecturer said in the class:" One day, guys, if you are married, when you get up from you bed and open your wardrobe, you will find 80% of the clothes inside are your wife's. And, at the very corner, you may find your shabby place." Lively, isn't it?

My wife bought me a sweater which is nearly light blue colour. I thought it was a bit too lady like, especially on the colour point of view. Some of my classmates joked with me, maybe she bought it for herself and she found it too big then...

Recently, she is wearing my that sweater at home for leisure dress, though it is a bit big. She seems doesn't mind at all...

Most of the ladies love shopping, esp. for purchasing clothes, cosmetics... I really couldn't figure out the reason... They seem never be tired, even for only looking around without buying! How amazing!

Love them, love their dogs, anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home