Random Topics

Something you might like to know... around you, about me...

11 February 2006

Anne Robinson

The first time I watched the weakest link, I was astonished to see the hostess’ attitude and her way of speaking. How rude that was! How could viewers bear with this sort of behaviour!

Up to no reasons, I have been watching for some times of this programme. Little by little, I feel in love with this fantastic show. I got to know, later, that this programme attracts about 6 millions viewers!
What a figure!
A: you will never mind her ‘rude humour’ but will think that she treats everybody equally! B: this game will give you as much knowledge as other quiz show, if no more!

Anne Robinson is one of the highest paid journalist in the UK. It is hard to explain why people like her so much, from teens to very senior people, including males and females. The only possible way to dig out the reason is to watch the programme yourself.

She uses her own way to make herself the art of a hostess, the era of a journalist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home