Random Topics

Something you might like to know... around you, about me...

23 February 2006

post and happiness

4 or 5 years ago, I remmbered that I always enjoyed picking up the posts from the floor near the front door at 7:30-8:30am, just about/before my heading out for work.

Sometimes, I enjoyed the benefit of twice delievery a day.

A couple of years passed, I found the mails normally arrive in at about 11:00am, once a day.

Recently, I have to admit that most of the mails came in at 1:00pm, which made me thinking, oh, they are a bit postponed again.

From this week, my posts won't come in until 3:00pm, and today, it was near 3 o'clock. I am just wondering if it is because the regular post man is on holiday, or...is it just another change of schedule?

I am also wondering, what is the latest possible time for mail delivery during the day?

Strangely enough, no matter how umimportant the mails I received are, they always bring in happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home