Random Topics

Something you might like to know... around you, about me...

25 February 2006

Promise

In my mail box, there came in a beautiful post card.

It is a beautiful card, with mountains and green trees and flowing water. But, what surprised me and made me happy was the handwriting on its back, familar but seems remote.

It reminded me that you once said, if I could remember you in my next life, we shall fight to be together whatever the cost is, even death.
It is only a post card; it was a promise.

Ok, If I could remember you in my next life, please don't forget what your promised me. You had my answer.


It is only a post card. Was your promise only a joke?

THIS IS FROM A SUMARRY CONTENT OF A POPULAR SONG, IN CHINA. INTERESTING?

IT IS A PROMISE, ANYWAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home