Random Topics

Something you might like to know... around you, about me...

03 September 2008

Pi Qiu (ball)

While he was about 10 month old, my son started to crawl. (he started these physical movement quite late, but speaks early, in his own language)

After three weeks, he turned himself an expert of crawling, opening the kitchen door, opening the drawers of the clothes cabinet, etc., brings himself lots of fun.

His favorite word that time was Pi Qiu, (leather balls). At about 6.00am when he woke up in the morning, he stood up near our bed headboards, saying Pi Qiu Pi Qiu, Pi Qiu ... for half an hour. That was his speech, a rehearsal for presidency election, I guess.

At ten and a half month old, he knew how to kiss and he also knew the word kiss, when asked to do so, he would come up to me, giving me a little kiss. How nice.
He certainly likes kissing mum more than me.

at that time, you know how sweet life could be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home