Random Topics

Something you might like to know... around you, about me...

21 April 2005

leadership and dominate

I am a good team player. I do know that and I always try to learn the leadership as well since I think that I could improve my own performace overall a lot by being more creative and entreprenerial.

But I do notice that some guys' leadership style is just being tough to others or too much dominate, which I don't really agree. Sometimes, I also realized that they didn't listen to their team members at all! what a mistake in my eyes.

I remmbered that a lecturer of mine said once, " Listening is more important than talking in business and life that is why we'v got two ears but only one mouth." It did give us some hint on communication with people, didn't it?

What is your thought, dear readers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home