Random Topics

Something you might like to know... around you, about me...

14 May 2005

Anybody can fail, sometimes...

I didn't get the offer from ICI at this stage, but I am still fighting for the last mere hope. We should give up until the last chance turns out..., shouldn't we?

I called a couple of my good friends in China, had some chat. They thought that I shouldn't be worrying at all. There should be more similar oppertunities for a person like me, with my experiences, my personality, my education. But, in my mind, ICI paints is the one very much near to my interest, my dream.

I feel that I am lucky that I have a very supportive family, many supportive friends and network.

When we fail over, we should stand up and head to our dream again, shouldn't we? Nobody is ever perfect and has all the lucks all the time.

Good luck to you, my dear readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home