Random Topics

Something you might like to know... around you, about me...

24 April 2005

I am not entrepreneurial

These day, we are always in the group meeting for either business plan or Easy group suggestion and analysis. It has been like this for over two weeks by now. These couple of days made things worse. I have experienced long long working hours, even, somtimes, without food.

This reminded me the experience of running your own business. I have never run my own business myself. Once, the dream of mine was to have a business of myself and then have it grown day by day, and enjoy the process of creating it, developing it!

During this MSc course, I very much realized that I am not an entrepreneuial person. Not very happy to take risks, not very happy to work long and hard hours, not very much need to make this achievement at the moment. But, actually, all of the elements are the basic needs of being an entrepreneur.

I still enjoy recalling the happy time that I did business for big cooperations. There was a huge giant behind you and supporting you, financially, emotionally.

I, will be a more successful manager rather than an entrepreneur, if I got a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home