Random Topics

Something you might like to know... around you, about me...

28 April 2005

remmberable childhood and hometown

I was born in a small countryside village of China, in 1974. My family was comparatively rich since my father worked so hard, doing some small businesses.

At that time, China was quite poor and much under developed. In Chinese culture, we seldom say love between family members. There was also no kisses nor hugs. But in most of the families, usually, the parents love their children so much that they would like to do anything for them without any hesitation.

I respect my father, I love all of the family as well. I performed very well in school until I dropped myself out of the junior middle school. But, the father, tried all he could to save my future and did whatever he possibly could, to let me have another chance. That was already very wise and bright at that time in a rural area of China. Then, I luckily entered the First Middle School, the Key and the Best one in and around our city.

Three years' PRISON life in the key middle school, I was enrolled by a suitable level university to myself , saying goodbye to the bicycle, saying bye to yellow soil, bye to hometown accent, bye to the small place I used to be very much familiar with.
This changed my life completely. Without going to Univsity, I won't get a chance to learn Science nor English, nor finding a proper job in cities, as a countryside boy.

I love countryside. I love living in small town or a small city like always, not a place that is too noisy. I feel delighted whenever I am walking on the medow, seeing the vast forest,idling along the small brooks.

Most of the things I loved disappered from my hometown. It only stayed in my memories, only. Is it due to the fast economic developing? What about sustainability?
Like someone said, if we don't consider all of these enviromental friendly issues now, we will soon find it too late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home